EASA Senior examiner
EASA Examiner certificate is valid for a maximum period of 3 years. Obtain, revalidation or renewal of the examiner certificate can be provided by an EASA senior flight examiner or a national aviation authority flight operations inspector only.
We provide full support with administrative procedures to applicants for examiner assessment of competence. As we cooperate with a flight school as well, we are able to provide a high-quality flight training as well.
Aviation English and ICAO English assessments are provided with our partner organization Aero Language which provides ICAO English language assessments as an EASA language assessment body. The Aviation English and ICAO English exams are provided in accordance with the European Commission Regulation No 1178/2011 as well as with the international ICAO requirements.
Why Senior examiner
- partner flight school
- high-quality and professional flight training
- qualified personnel
- in-staff senior examiners
- experienced professionals working in flight training and airlines
- flight training and exam directly from Bratislava, Brno, or Prague
- no need to trouble with administrative procedures
- reasonable prices
- ICAO English exam and aviation English assessments