Aviation English exams ✈️
To complete the comprehensive portfolio of our services we are also providing the Aviation English exams. All Aviation English assessments are provided in compliance wtith both ICAO Doc 9835 and Regulation (EC) 1178/2011 FCL.055.
Validity of Aviation English
The applicant is rated on a scale from 0 (unsatisfactory) to 6 (native English speaking person) according to the knowledge and proficiency to use the English language. Minimum acceptable level for the operational use according to the ICAO requirements is Level 4, Level 5 and Level 6.
The level of the language proficiency have a specific validity:
- LEVEL 4 - validity 3 years by ICAO and 4 years by Regulation (EC) 1178/2011
- LEVEL 5 - validity 6 years
- LEVEL 6 - valid permanently
Content of the Aviation English exam
The length of the Aviation English exam is in between of 25 up to 30 minutes. The actual testing of the language proficiency according to the ICAO standards includes following areas of thae interest:
- interview with the language proficiency examiner
- visual analysis - picture
- simulation of ATC communication
- audio analysis - ATC communication
- video analysis